We all know how important it is to get moving after spending the day at your desk, so why not sign up for the inaugural Run Gatwick Corporate 5k to get your team active, working together and having fun!
This is a great way for businesses to get active together, promote corporate wellbeing and perhaps even raise money for your favourite charity. The 5k is a distance that even busy business people can train for!
All corporate entries must be part of a team and you can enter can either enter to have fun, or compete to be in with a chance to win one of our corporate races.
The race will take place the same day as the International Half Marathon, Sunday 13th May at 9.20am from Crawley’s Southgate Park. The races will be staggered with the 5k runners starting 20 minutes after the half marathon runners.
The 5k is a fully closed, single-lap route that starts in pretty Southgate Park and works its way through Crawley’s lively town centre. This event is brought to you by the team behind the award winning Run Reigate which was voted the UK’s best half marathon in 2017.
Fully closed 5k races are usually the reserve of big cities making this a truly unique run.
About The Race
Carefully planned to offer runners a high quality experience, the Corporate 5k will enjoy the same infrastructure as the half marathon, including our huge bag drop, an exciting festival stage with live music and commentary, a warm-up and lots more. Don't forget you'll also get your collectable 5k technical t-shirt, bespoke medal and bottled water/banana for every finisher.
Each runner will receive:
- A quality medal for all finishers
- A 2018 collectable technical t-shirt
- Chip timing
- Bag storage
- Water at the finish line
- Pre-race warm-up
- First aid stations in the event village and during the race
- Post-race refreshments
- A memorable event experience!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE CORPORATE 5K
To register a team for the British Airways Run Gatwick Corporate 5k:
- Establish how many runners you would like to enter
- Register your company and pay for your required number of places
- Within 48 hours Run Gatwick will contact you with a unique link for you to send to your team to register for their pre-paid place. At this time we will also offer you the VIP upgrade option which you can purchase for some or all of your runners.
Our exciting Event Village will provide a place for runners to sample sports nutrition, liaise with the organisers and meet the event’s charity partners to find out more about their vital work in the local community.